This is a simple, inexpensive project that gives you such a beautiful end result. Just remember that these should be washed gently by hand.
What you’ll need:
Plain ceramics or glass vases
A bucket/foil tray
- Fill your bucket with warm water.
- Select the colour/s you want to use and let a few drops fall into the water. They’ll spread out across the surface of the water.
- Add any other colours you think will look good.
- Use your toothpick to swirl the colours together a little.
- Dip your mug/vase/pot in to the nail polish and pull it back out. The colour will have stuck to it.
- Allow to dry for a few hours.
Tip: work quickly – you don’t want the nail polish to dry before you can dunk your item in.